Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Behind the scences of Singapore Airshow 2010



I recently had an opportunity to go behind the scene of the upcoming Singapore Airshow 2010 and would like to share some photos here.

In order to get to the venue,you'll have to drive into a private road: Aviation Park Road. This is the 1st private road that I know of in Singapore and I wonder how any private entity can own a road this long..

Of course,when I was at the venue itself, there were nothing much for me to see yet as the contractors were still in the process of setting up and building the various show booths.

Although I did not managed to see any aircrafts yet, I got to see a jet engine being delivered in its protective casing..


...and also some local Singaporean(ST Engineering) invention/production that arrived early..

I was hoping to see the planes instead... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment