Friday, October 4, 2013

I remember this place after 14 years..

The 1st time I was here, it was an evening about 14 years ago.

I arranged for a prospective 3-room HDB buyer to view one of the unit here at this block one evening(Blk 308 Clementi).

At that time, a 3-room HDB was priced at around $150-$180k and my commission should have been about $1k plus..

From this location, approximately 3 months and 50 units of viewing across Singapore later..my prospective buyer finally got a 'landed inter-terrace' 3-room HDB near Jalan Bahagia at double his original budget..and my commission was therefore doubled to $3k plus.

If you were to ask me was the deal worth it after 50 viewings..i have totally no regrets..

I learned a lot from this deal and i treasured it very much such that despite visiting this place for the 2nd time after 14 years, I can remember this place..this was where my real estate career started and took off.

This was my humble beginning as a real estate salesperson.

No comments:

Post a Comment