Thursday, January 14, 2021

Jurong Bird Park 50th Anniversary visit

At the beginning of the year, I read in the news that this year, Jurong Bird Park would be celebrating it's 50th year anniversary and the entrance fee would be set at $2.50, the entrance fee they charged 50 years ago. I managed to register and paid for tickets for myself and my 4 kids. 
On the date and time, despite the seasonal rain fall, we managed to make it on time to the bird park. 
Although they have to drag around their umbrellas for the entire duration of our visit, the kids have no complaints at all. 
I split them up into teams so the the elder kids who help me take care of the younger ones. 
Team 2☝🏼
Both teams 'workering' together the whole afternoon. 
Urban kids who make it seems like it's their first encounter with a rooster. 😅
Most of the time, I just hang around behind them and let the kids lead the way. 
.. And they led me to where I can get them snacks and refreshment😂
It was an enjoyable trip for the family despite the rain and our(or rather mine) only complaint was that within every segment of the park, we have to pay an additional $2.50 each when we go to each location. Anyway, happy 50th anniversary Jurong Bird Park! 👍🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment