Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Project Dignity just opened up an outlet near my home!

I was on my way home earlier this evening and passed by this building at a corner of Boon Keng Road. It is bright red in color with a very large '69' on it.. Very hard to miss it👌🏼
Previously, it was some kind of recycling business, but after some months of renovation inclusive of the Covid shut down period, a new business emerged. 
As I have never came in since it was previously closed for renovation, I decided to go in to explore this new set-up. 
On the staffs' T-shirts, it seems to indicate a HK-SG kind of set-up.. Wow.. Is there Hongkie food here? 😂

The interior was well lit up and enough space between the tables with a generous view of Boon Keng Road during the evening peak traffic👍🏼
They have a central ordering system where you make your order and pay. 
The queue number I got was actually on my receipt. 
My chicken rice set came with a soup which taste so so.. The chicken was super tender.. Too tender for my liking😅
Tea was quite ok👌🏼
Added on a claypot rice, which was reasonably nice, except that it didn't present the charred rice flavour that usually comes with such orders. Well, cannot blame them because I think they don't have open fire in the outlet. 

I only got to try out 2 or 3 stalls today and I am reasonably satisfied. I will definitely come back again for more👍🏼😁

No comments:

Post a Comment