Sunday, November 30, 2008

My friend's 30th Birthday Celebration




How time flies..

It is at and around this age that we approach "mid-life"
It is at and around this age you get invited to many weddings..
..and baby showers too.

I have this very long time buddy named Alfred.
Recently,prior to his birthday,his ex broke up with him..

Anyway,I organized a celebration for him on his actual birthday and throw in a few good friends to make the "Drink,Drank & Drunk" series an overwhelming success for single and available just like us.

A picture tells a thousand words..I have always been fascinated by pictures..Recently,I discovered Phlook Beta..its my 1st time creating a slide show..Lets see how it turns up. Special thanks to the founder of Phlook for ur advice and guidance as I am not good with computer stuff :)

I would also like to thank the management & staffs of D'Dragonfly: Lily,Peggy,Nancy & Tina for doing us a favour(becoz I called quite last minute).

I also thank all friends who turned up and shared in the joy. Check out the photos below..they look very nonsensical..but its great fun!

I have stopped smoking since that night..lets hope I can be successful this time round.


2 comments:

  1. You created the slideshow!

    Happy Birthday, Alfred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apologies for this much belated reply, for I've just figured out how to post here yesterday. My previous attempts were all rejected by the system.

    Anyway, it was a great party and many thanks to T.T. inviting me to join. Alfred and friends, Dragonfly staff, all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete