Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dinner Tonight..Teppanyaki + Chicken Kaminabe!






Dear friends..

Please do not think that I am using any Hokkien vulgar words if I told you I ate Kaminabe' tonight..no pun intended..its Chicken Kaminabe' :P

I was very stressed up in the afternoon today,having to rush to Woodlands to do final inspection with my buyer and also to apply for my University studies..as I was finishing up,my best buddy Alan Koh called me up to go for dinner.

Location over the phone was this mall in Hougang,"last time got NTUC club one..now still dunno have or not.."..that shd be Hougang Mall..

We did met there..but it was the wrong location..it shd be the mall at 900 series..Hougang Pt..
We got there nonetheless and true enogh,there is this Sakae Sushi outlet that has Teppanyaki and sushi at the same time..

Wonderful meal..more because of the company than the quality of the food. I was very fasinated by this dish..Chicken Kaminabe'..a stew on a piece of paper literally..but it sounds like a Hokkien word I used to fire off when i am with close friends.. see the above picture*

3 comments:

  1. Jia Lat leh, you!! ha ha ...

    "Salmon dunowatbe"!!!

    You really Kaminabe leh! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha,isn't it a good way to name something that you duno yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good lor, u are updating ur blog more often..

    ReplyDelete