Saturday, April 16, 2011

Attending a full month celebration of a newborn baby..

I have been busy with Workers' Party activities in the run up to the coming General Election.
Last weekend, in between WP activities, I attended a full month celebration of a baby boy. This is one of the rare occasions that I would shameless ask to attend someone else's party..


Well..it's like this..His dad is one of my close friend in the army and he had just passed away recently before the birth of his son. I am very concern about the situation and had wanted to see him when I knew that he was born. In the end, I decided that his full month celebration would be a more appropriate time for the visit.


I went to City Square Mall near my place to shop for a gift. The surprise I got was how I reacted when I first saw the gift that I chosen in the end and how I overcame it and added something to it..(see slideshow below)



This is the 1st time in my life I asked to attend a baby's full month celebration. There was this close friend who gave me the concept of "What's the point??The baby is not going to remember who you are nor what you did for him anyway!"..well, people got the right to think and do(or not do) what they prefer. 


Just by virtue of the fact that his daddy is a buddy of mine in the army, I just want to show my concern in my own way..whether the baby know anything is not an issue to me at all. I am just a bit disappointed with how materialistic this world have become..


I wish for the baby to grow up strong, smart and healthy just like his daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment