Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Travel to Luang Prabang, Laos PDR (Part 3)

Navigating around Luang Prabang was easy..we got to know
the general layout of the town and we went places..easily.

After a short while,we came across some commotion on the
stream..I looked down and saw some young monks and
villiagers carrying bamboo poles and tools..

They are actually building a bridge across to the other side
and it was 3/4 completed. Very interesting indeed.

At about 6pm,we have to return the bicycles and use our 
own legs instead. Walking around is easy to as the temperature
was very cool..I simply love this kind of weather..I guess
about 18 degrees C.

Of course,against what my friend had advised, I ate
anything that I could find. There was this Hamburger
stall at the corner of a junction just opposite the
police post. They claimed that they sell the good 
tasting hamburger at the cheapest price in Luang 
Prabang..I mean how could I not try it??



No comments:

Post a Comment