Thursday, January 8, 2009

Travel to Luang Prabang, Laos PDR (Part 4)

The verdict for the burger: It's wonderful! Altough the patty was pretty thin,it was the most tender that I had ever tried! In fact,I broke my rule of not eating the same thing at the same place by getting another burger the next day..

Next, I moved on to the night market..from 6pm everyday, a main street is cordoned off and it becomes the night market..but different stalls sell almost the same things.

Well..almost the same except when I come across a food stall..you know,when the weather is cold,I tend to get hungry easier. I can't help but wish to find out what this stall is selling and whether if its delicious..

delicious..? Well..nothing beat a bowl of hot soupy noodles filled with lots of fresh herbs on a cold night walking along a night market!

After walking around for the evening,since its the 1st night,I paid particular attention to the "locking time" of my guest house..I must be back before 12 midnight..I reached at about 10.30pm. I do not think I can fall asleep easily..especially there was no TV in my room..
I  have to find a solution to sleep easier..
The Guest House counter had beer for sale..so I got 4 bottles for myself and sat at the stone table just outside to finish it..a bit scared they will lock the door if I return late :P


 :P That did helped me fall asleep..and its pretty cheap..
The next day I plan to wake about 8am and go places..seldom wake so early nowadays..wonder if I need an alarm clock..
Anyway, stay tuned for more adventure..Cheers!

2 comments: